Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Mom? Bad Mom?

Last night at 12:01 am (OK, technically early this morning) the LONG awaited Twilight went on sale at Wally World :)
Randee loves the series and since Ran and Nate were gone on a camp out....why not???


This was the the status of the girls when it was time to leave:
Rae...snoring loudly!
Ali....finally comfotable, sound asleep!
Randee....very excited!!
When we arrived there were about 30 people in line. (11:30pm)

My two sleeping beauties were easily awakened by
the promise of a new pair of flip-flops :)


YES!!!!!!
She was so tired!
She was offically in line for about 50 minutes, which isn't too bad except when you are about to fall asleep! She has her copy and will be watching it with Ran tonight, since he hasn't seen it yet...that will be interesting, not really a guy movie :)
All in all, it was fun and for whatever it's worth now my little ones can say they've been in Wally World at midnight :P
Ok, so what type of Mom does that make me?


6 comments:

Laura said...

A GREAT mom! I'm sure your girls will always remember this. Also, it's not like there was school the next day anyway.

Alison said...

I vote FUN!

Karlene said...

You are the best mom ever. Just ask Laura, I would never be out that late for a movie that I could buy the next day...I need my sleep too much and you know, so does Lita. You're the bomb!!!!

Wendy said...

Only the best mom in the world. Didn't you have to stay awake too? You're my hero.

Heidi said...

A FUN mom!!!! Sarah went to a Midnight party with Mandy Steele driving since she couldn't drive after midnight. They spent the night at the Sheridan's and watched it. (Technically they fell asleep... :) Lindsey was too upset about her friend Kaitlyn to care. (Who can have fun when you can't even talk to your best friend) So I went out the minute Target opened and got Lindsey and Kaitlyn a copy. (Target had the special 3 disk version) We were able to give Kaitlyn her copy on Tuesday and sadly she has moved to Macon with relatives. She didn't want to ever return to school.

I took my post down about her because I don't want the news to find a way to get a photo of her. They already got a photo of the family and that is why they got death threats to the kids.

Lesley said...

Definitely the fun mom!