Friday, March 6, 2009

Got Armor????

Family Home Evening

For FHE we had a lesson on the Armor of God.
I got the aluminum foil idea from an activity Ali had at church (thanks Alison) and there was a great article in the Feb. New Era that fit perfectly!

The kids each had a turn trying on the armor as
we discussed the meaning of each piece and how to actually have their armor on daily.
I hope they got the deeper meaning that I was trying to teach, but I know they had a fun time!
Of course the lesson ended in an aluminum foil ball fight;)


Wish I could really dress my kids in an armor
that would keep ALL the bad away!!

Sure do love my soldiers!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I must give credit to Lesley Hunt - she did that lesson. Looks like y'all had fun!

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Wow... that was fun!
Your the best Mom that your kids could ever ask for =)
Your the best!
Love You!
Me

Karlene said...

Great idea! I may just have to fun with foil at my house.