Friday, November 7, 2008

Look what I can do!!!!

With all my free time now that my little one is in pre-k I thought it was time I started a family blog. I so enjoy looking at others. I'm not the best at sending photos to relatives so maybe this will help ;)
This will be a family project: Nate is our photographer/computer guru, Randee will be designing the layout and changing it daily I'm sure and Ali & Rae are more than willing models! Nate literally has hundreds of pix of them, he loves to take all different kinds of pictures and well they love being the center of his attention! Oh, as for Ran he will be my silent but ever soooo supportive partner :)
~Deb

2 comments:

chrisnallynkids said...

Hooray for you! I have so much fun uploading pictures to my blog and writing about them.

Wendy said...

Yeah! So glad you're blogging. I love it so much. Check mine out and add to your blogger buddies.
wendyswhimsicalwords.blogspot.com