Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful for Sick Kids?!

I know how crazy that sounds, even as I type it I think what??? Yet this last week as my children have passed a cold one to another to another and finally another, they have each needed a day or two home from school. I have soooo enjoyed having that time with them to just "hang out".....watch TV, read, cook, talk, nap, just be together! Life is so hectic that sometimes a Mommy just needs some one on one time with her child, a minor cold to slow them down helps ;) Their teachers may have wished I'd forced some cold medicine down them, a few cough drops in their pocket, and pushed them out the door but, that's why I'm the MOM!!!!

1 comment:

Karlene said...

You are awesome and I just love you so much. I too love having my kids home and I always look forward to the school breaks, and I miss them when the time comes to return. These years don't last forever so I'm going to enjoy them while I can.