Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Time of Thanksgiving

Here's a game of tag
That should be great fun,
Count ten of your blessings
Begin with number one.
Count to number ten
Then tag four others,
You can tag your friends,
Sisters, children or mothers.
My ten blessings:
1. My Saviour, Jesus Christ
2. My sweet, patient, righteous husband
3. Four healthy, beautiful children (inside and out)
4. A living Prophet
5. Family, near and far
6. Good Friends
7. Being raised in the Gospel
8. Being able to be a full time "Domestic Engineer"
9. My weekly visit with Ludell
10. Chocolate!!
I tag Alison, Heidi, Allyson and Randee
Just copy the poem above to your blog and add
your ten blessings below the poem.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awsome. i love it very much!

Randee Mountain said...

Hey!!! I L.O.V.E. the pics SOO much!
t.t.y.l.!
GO TWILIGHT!!!♥♥♥
i luv him!!!♥♥♥

Steph and KO said...

Hey...I'm Stephanie, daughter of the Mills' who used to live a couple of houses down from you guys in Buford. I found your blog through Alison. If you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog link to my blog...we're at oligerfamily.blogspot if you want to check out our site. We'll be down to visit family a Christmas. I'll be sure to let mom know you have a blog!

Laura said...

I love the "domestic engineer" title. I've never heard that before and I'll definitely be using it! :)