Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Popa's Day!!!



My children are so blessed to have their father! When Ran and I were dating I sensed his patience and fun loving spirit but I never truly realized what a wonderful blessing these traits, and many more, would be in the lives of our children. I am so grateful for ALL the time and love he shows them, for I know it will forever bring them comfort and strength. I can not give thanks for Ran without thinking of his father, our beloved Grandpa Bob. He was a blessing to Ran's life and influenced him tremendously in the father he is today!
I interviewed the kids and wanted to find out a few of their favorites about their Popa:
***What do you like most about Popa?
Rae: He gives me piggy back rides!
Ali: He's nice :)
Randee: He's fun!
Nate: He's hard working and a righteous example~
***Name a favorite memory with Popa:
Rae: Going shopping with him at Walmart. (?? she insisted this was her answer)
Ali: When we went to the World's Largest Yard Sale with Grandma, Uncle Rob and Robby
Randee: The trip to Pigeon Forge, Tenn. last month.
Nate: Knottsberry Farms amusement park in California.
***What is your favorite activity to do with Popa?
Rae: Ride bikes
Ali: Go to Cabbage Patch
Randee: Swim
Nate: Going mountain biking

As you can see from the sweet answers, Ran is a fun father and is very involved in making great memories for our children. I love him and thank Heavenly Father daily for the father he is!!!!

2 comments:

danette said...

I love the Q&A, such sweet answers!

Kathi said...

Your Family is soooo sweet. (I must have posted this comment before, but It's the feeling I get every time I read your blog, I LOVE it.!!! You are quite the writer Deb.